- Support the setup of basic mechanisms for an interoperable e-Infrastructure
- Certification Authority in operation in LA: existence of a CPS document, acceptance at relevant technical forum
- At least 1 CA at the end of 1st year
- Number of certificates issued to e-infrastructure managers, final users, and statistics of access to CRL showing maintenance of the CA
- Number of pilot installations from a middleware repository, time and effort for these pilot installations.
- At least 100 installations at the end of the first year
- Setup of a shared Grid testbed including sites in Latin America and in Europe
- Number of sites participating in the pilot e-Infrastructure
- Resources integrated in the pilot at each site and globally
- At least 80% of available resources
- Number of queries issued and solved by the support system
- Number of VO setup and number of users in each VO
- At least 4 VO at the end of 1st year
- Statistics of use of the pilot testbed per VO: number of jobs, duration, amount of resources requested, availability of the resources
- Proportion of special activities (Demos, Courses, Tutorials, etc) successfully supported by the pilot tesbed
- 95% of special activities
- Network support
- Number of specific requests handled (on bandwidth, network parameters, monitoring, etc.), including SLA if apply.
- Availability of end-to-end connections for Demos, Tutorials, Courses
- Requests of advanced network from the e-infrastructure sites: use and solutions provided.
- Statistics of network use within pilot e-infrastructure sites.
- M2.2.1 − Latin American CA Operational, M7 - This milestone is attained when the first PKI authentication infrastructure in Latin America is operational.
- M2.2.2 − EELA VO infrastructure operational, M7 - This milestone is attained when the structure for definitions and operation of Virtual organizations has been deployed in Latin America.
- M2.3.1 − Pilot testbed operational, M7 - This milestone is attained when CIEMAT, UFRJ and UFF have been integrated in the Pilot Testbed infrastructure.
- M2.3.2 − Pilot Testbed monitoring and Security policies operational, M12 - This milestone is attained when the monitoring and security policies defined in deliverable D2.3.3 have been effected.
- M2.4.1 − Network studies completed, M12 - This milestone is attained when the network requirements definition phase is completed.